CRxVision: High-Resolution CR Scanner
CRxVision is a high-resolution weld inspection and all-purpose computed radiography scanner from Waygate Technologies, formerly known as GE Inspection Technologies. Packed with innovative features to increase throughput, extend plate life and provide excellent image quality, the CRxVision is designed specifically for the inspection of welds. The scanner is developed to cover the stringent ISO 17636-2 Class A and B requirements, as well as ASTM, ASME and EN weld standards. Because of its versatility, it can also be used for many other applications across the NDT industry.
Even though the CRxVision was designed for the inspection of welds, it also has the ability to cover a wide range of industrial radiography applications, from Oil & Gas to Aerospace, and from Power Generation to General NDT.
– Weld inspection
– Erosion/Corrosion inspection (CUI, FAC, etc.)
– Castings (In-process and final)
– Valve positioning
– Concrete and Structure inspection
– Government (Arsenals, National Laboratories, Proving Grounds)
– Military (in-service aircraft, ships, etc.)