An X-ray film processor designed and built specifically for the industrial NDT testing environment. It is smart, robust, economical and automatic, and fills the gap in the market for a compact processor that can perform rugged NDT testing, while providing the quality of STRUCTURIX Film Systems and the features that users need.
Industrial X-Ray Film Processors
Depending on the place, situation and application, processing of the industrial X-rays films is carried out manually or automatically. Complete solutions are available to choose the best way of processing your films in combination with STRUCTURIX chemicals and equipment, all perfectly suited to one another. GE provides a complete range of STRUCTURIX processors, from a versatile tabletop model to a highly sophisticated one and from low to high capacity – all designed to ensure high-quality results.
Perfect Processing Quality
- Design based on several decades of experience and know-how in dedicated industrial X-ray film processor design and construction
- State-of-the-art technology to guarantee high-quality x-ray film processing
Minimum Processing Costs
- Precise control of replenishment ensures accurate chemistry consumption
- Minimum volume of water (as little as 13 l/m2 with our ECO processors) used during processing, creating a low ecological impact
- Low consumption of electricity due to the infrared drying system and other design elements, such as the automatic standby switch
Low Heat Emission
- All GE processors feature infrared drying, guaranteeing not only uniform drying of x-ray films, but also reduced energy consumption – helping to keep darkroom temperatures down
- Easier to maintain comfortable working temperatures in the darkroom
Adjustable Film Receiving Tray
- Easily-adjustable film receiving tray for all GE processors to suit the kind of film size being processed – incuding sheet film, welding formats or roll film
- Processed films collected in the tray in the order of the film being inserted